Contact - Companies
Do you want to be part of the Youth Card collaborator´s network?
All of the Community of Madrid Youth Card partners can see their businesses published through our channels. Through our website and app you will reach nearly half a million young people (potential clients) between the ages of 14 and 30, who are residents of the Community of Madrid. What’s more, we have thousands of followers on our social media where we will publish your offer.
And the best part of all is... Being a Community of Madrid Youth Card collaborator has no cost whatsoever!
Your obligation will consist solely of applying the discount or advantage you decide (minimum 10%) and displaying the official Community of Madrid Youth Card sticker. You will be able to occasionally offer special additional promotions that may complement or reinforce your permanent advantage. What’s more, if you want young people to know about your brand through a competition or raffle for our members, we’ll take care of it!
Register online in 3 steps!
As for the process of joining up, you will need to present an application and a high quality corporate logo.
- Step 1: Go to the Register of Community of Madrid Youth Card collaborators (Opens in a new window. Spanish version.)
- Step 2: APPLICATION FORM (Save and fill out)
- Download from MANAGEMENT/ APPLICATION FORMS the print version of the application form in pdf (menu to the right). Don’t fill it out yet, you need to save it first.
- Save the file on your device. Don’t change the file name.
- Fill out the form (now you can). Keep the original file name.
- Step 3: ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION (with a digital signature/ electronic certificate)
- In the same window, click on MANAGEMENT/ APPLICATION FORMS where it says Internet (the menu on the right).
- Access the Electronic Register. Here you’ll be asked for your electronic signature, which should be previously installed on the browser. The signature must be of the interested person and/or a representative who is included in the application and must be valid to represent the entity.
If you are self-employed you can skip STEP 3 and hand your application and documentation in through onsite registration or administrative post sent to: CARNÉ JOVEN COMUNIDAD DE MADRID. D.G. de Juventud y Deporte. Paseo de Recoletos 14. 28001 Madrid. Ref: Partners). All other entities are required to present their application via online registration, as is established in the 39/2015 Common Administrative Procedure Law for Public Administration.
Please read the general terms and conditions (Opens in a new window. Spanish version.) (the menu on the right) and don’t forget to fill out section 7, where the advantage or discount for Youth Card holders is stated.
- PROBLEMS WITH THE ELECTRONIC CERTIFICATE
Make sure your electronic certificate is correctly installed. Try to use it for a different process of your company/entity: look at your Personal Income Tax for the trimester or something related to your social security… rule out that it could a problem with your electronic certificate.
- PROBLEMS WITH THE BROWSER
As some browsers may be incompatible, we recommend that you install AutoFirma (Opens in a new window. Spanish version.) on your device, to avoid problems with the signing of documents. This tool will also be useful for other administrative processes in the future.
- MORE PROBLEMS
Open the menu on the right and go into Technical solutions, and 012 will assist you.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 900 70 80 10.