Youth Card - Apply
Come and pick up your Youth Card
Take it home with you just by going to a Youth Office.
Given to you on the spot!
What do you need?
- Fill out the application form you'll be given
- A valid DNI/ Passport/ Residency Card
We post it to you
- I have an online certificate and a digital signature (Opens a new window. Spanish vesrion.) Get it in your post box!
- I don’t have an online certificate. Without certificate! (coming soon)
Financial Youth Card
If you want to have a Youth Card as well as be able to purchase with it, you can get a Youth Card with imaginBank. ImaginBank is the new option that CaixaBank is offering to young people, with financial advantages such as 0 Commission (with no age limit) on the card, account, national transfers, free cash withdrawals at CaixaBank cash points, etc. … it also has extensive non-financial offers.
- If you're a client of download the app (Opens a new window. Spanish version.) and apply.
- If you're not a client of imaginBank yet apply here (Opens a new window. Spanish version.).
Application in a CaixaBank branch
- Go to any CaixaBank branch in the Community of Madrid (Opens a new window. Spanish version.).
- Fill out the application form (Download PDF (Opens a new window. Spanish version.)) (Application form also available in the branch or in the Youth Offices).
- Bring a photocopy of your DNI, passport or residency card.
If you opt for the basic Youth Card version or the Financial Youth Card through imaginBank online, it will be posted straight to your house. If you opt for applying for the Financial Youth Card in a CaixaBank branch, you’ll have to pick it up there.
Update your card
The Community of Madrid Youth Card has been sponsored by CaixaBank since 2014. All of its holders should update it for free so it has the logo of the new sponsor along with the member’s number and this way be able to enjoy all the current advantages, promotions and competitions.
You can update your card in any of the Youth Card application centres.